How To Cure Back Pain Through Natural Therapies And Remedies
Back pain, the most common problem nowadays, of which most of the people suffer at least once in their lifetime. We are living in a fast pace world, in which getting slow or being ill is not accepted and not taken in good spirit. We all work in some or the other projects and business where meeting deadlines are very important.
Back pain is one such problem which makes us immobile and also hampers our work and daily routine by forcing us to avoid work and take rest. Back pain makes life complicated and makes it difficult to perform day to day activities with precision. Our spine or back is a complex interconnected combined structure of the vertebrae, bones, muscles, nerves, ligaments, discs, joints and tendons. Any sort of discomfort or irritation in any of the structure leads to the birth of back pain.
Back pain varies from dull, mild ache to short-term, long –term and chronic back pain. Chronic back pain is the term referred to that pain which persists after the long –term back pain period i.e. more than three months and becomes unbearable and irritating. In recent times, after seeing its gaining popularity and uneasiness, Back solutions clinic have come up various different effective and successful treatments which provide pain relief as well as keeps one healthy so as to diminish the possibility of re-occurrence of the pain in future. Back pain is not caused by a single event or activities, it happens from either a disc related disease or emotional trauma, accident or a number of wrong postural activities. The various different causes of back pain are:
- Being Overweight.
- Being Inactive.
- Lack of physical movement or exercise.
- Stress and depression.
- Bad posture positions while sitting, standing and bending.
- Lifting heavy objects with a jerk.
- Sciatica and piriformis syndrome.
- Slipped disc and herniated disc.
- Bulging disc and ruptured disc.
- Degenerative disc disease.
- Strenuous Jobs like long sitting and standing working hours.
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Injury and accident etc.
There are various surgical and non-surgical treatments available to provide back pain relief. Natural remedies and therapies are also very helpful to reduce pain in a healthy and natural way. The various treatments are as follows:
- Balanced diet and nutrients rich food – One must eat fiber rich foods to reduce back pain fast. Potassium-rich fruits and vegetables reduce swelling, which is one major cause of back pain. Omega-3 fats reduce inflammation and protein rich products provide bone and muscle health, stronger muscles help back in supporting the body weight.
- Natural oil massages – The back massage is the best natural way to make back and body relax and rejuvenate. Natural oil like peppermint and wintergreen are best soothers of pain and also reduces inflammation from joints and relaxes the muscles by improving blood circulation. Also, all massages release feel-good hormone named endorphins which makes one feel happy and good about themselves, and stress, depression, and anxiety free.
- Aerobics and yoga – both form of exercises and medication help in keeping mind and body relax which in turn helps in pain relief.
- Exercises – While back pain, stretching and core strengthening exercises are performed which makes a stronger back and core, keeps one healthy and fit from body and mind.
- Ice and heat Therapy.
- Indulge in activities that make one happy and be positive.