The term “SpikyTV.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Although we make this website freely accessible, we don’t intend to give up our rights or anyone else’s rights. All SpikyTV.com trademarks, names, service marks, logos and other marks of attribution displayed on the website are the property of SpikyTV.com. Hereby, you may not use or display these marks without their owner’s written consent specifically approving such activity. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- A link to another website does not constitute an endorsement of that site by SpikyTV.com. We do not endorse, represent, support, or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of third party content or any post. You acknowledge that any use, access to or reliance on third party websites, posts or content is at your own risk.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SpikyTV.com’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the India.
Copyrights and Copyright Agents
SpikyTV.com respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. Its users can remove unauthorized content that belongs to them by simply deleting that content using the edit feature or by flagging the content for removal. SpikyTV.com has taken all reasonable measures to respect the laws of U.S. Although not required, we have taken steps to adopt the DMCA protocol so that content owners may request removal of material they believe infringes their rights.
You can provide SpikyTV.com’s copyright agent with the following information:
- a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. Supposing there are multiple works, it is necessary a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
c) A description of the material that you claim is infringing and sufficient information to establish where it is located on the website, which should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video. To delete files from SpikyTV.com index, we require an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing files.
d) Your address, telephone number and email address.
e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Disclaimer of Warranty
You agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk. Because of the number of possible sources of information available through SpikyTV.com there may be delays, omissions, inaccuracies or other problems. Whilst we will endeavor to maintain the website, we cannot guarantee that it will always be fully operational or error-free. We may change, restrict access to, suspend or discontinue SpikyTV.com at any time.
SpikyTV.com does not warrant any material available on the website or provided to it by any third party, that material available on the website will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights or rights of privacy, the truth, completeness or accuracy of any information or material on the website. we do not certify that we can prevent unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any personal information provided to us, any trojan horses, viruses, bugs, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party. The disclaimers in this section will apply even if any warranty provided under this pact fails of its essential purpose. If SpikyTV.com cannot disclaim a warranty, the duration and scope of such warranty shall be the minimum permissible under applicable law.
Disclaimer of Liability
- Liability Limit
SpikyTV.com, its officers, directors, employees, or agents shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damages or liabilities suffered as a result of your use of the website or your downloading, copying or distributing any information or third party content, including but not limited to user posts.
- Consequential Damages
Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you or anyone else, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for any claims, losses, demands or damages arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use of the website.
- Additional Rights
The limitations in this section will apply even if any constraint on liability provided under this agreement fails of its essential purpose. Certain jurisdictions do not allow the restraint of certain liabilities, so some of the exclusions set forth above may not apply to you. If SpikyTV.com cannot disclaim a liability, the duration and scope of such liability shall be the minimum permissible under applicable law.
These terms of service, in whole or in part, or your rights or obligations under this pact, may not be assigned or transferred by you without SpikyTV.com’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign these rules other than as permitted above will be null and void. However, if you think there are any errors in any material you find on the website, we invite you to bring this to our attention.
- Governing Law
Any action related to this agreement will be governed by Indian law (Indian Civil Procedure Code), without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction.
If any provision of this pact is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such clause(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties, with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
- Email Notification
You hereby consent to receive notification from SpikyTV.comof all notices to the email address that you provide to SpikyTV.com.
We respect the privacy of our users. You acknowledge that SpikyTV.com will report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal. When requested, SpikyTV.com will fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
In the event that any part of these terms of service is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other part of this pact, which shall remain in full force and effect. This agreement is made for the benefit of the parties and not for the benefit of any third parties. This pact will be interpreted in accordance with its terms and conditions and without any strict construction in favor of or against either party.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to address them through our Contact Form.